Thursday, June 11, 2009

CorksStop Studios-Workshop I


I would like to welcome all the artists that are taking CorkStop Studios Workshop I, “Digital Mono Print: Revealed”. For those I didn’t meet at the May 22 show, I would like to introduce my self. My name is Roger Lee and I am one of the resident artists working at CorkStop Studios and teach digital art at Cuesta College.

So I can have a better understanding of who you are, and what you would like to gain from the class, I would like you to bring some photographs of your work to share with the class. As a reminder, make sure you bring visual source material that you would like to work with on a flash drive or CD. A flatbed scanner will be available for reflective artwork (limited to A4 size). For those students that have the skill, you can get started by referencing my June 10, 2009 post: “Digital Halftone for Intaglio Printing” and bring the file to the workshop for printing on DASS film.

Looking forward to meeting you all, Roger.

No comments:

Post a Comment