Saturday, June 6, 2009

Digital Mono Prints


Digital Mono Prints has been created by Roger Lee to share my interest in creating art using traditional fine art print making processes with the latest digital technologies. With advancements in fine art printing papers and pre-coat emulsions has allow the artists the ability to create exciting new "hybrid prints". I am a resident artists at the CorkStop Studios located on the central coast of California and recently exhibited my latest artwork in a group show, Beyond the Print: Revealed. (www.corkstopstudios.com) As a follow-up to the event, I am teaching a series of workshops on some of the techniques I am using to create a collection of contemporary fine art prints. Please visit www.digitalmonprint.com to see the collection and learn more about this exciting new direction for artists. For detailed information on the workshops, contact me directly at rogerlailee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment